When she sees a mother carrying a baby in her womb or playing with her toddler, she becomes depressed. Every couple's dream of filling their family but when they face hindrance in accomplishing their dreams, it becomes annoying. An infertile woman goes more in deep shadow when she is ridiculed on her fertility. Today most of thewomen face difficulty in conceiving. There might be several factors that lead to infertility such as PCOS, hormonal imbalance, unbalanced diet etc.
What is the description of ovidac 5000 iu injection?
Ovidac has key component as Human chorionic gonadotropin. HCG hormone is released during fertilization of the egg. This hormone improves egg development and triggers the egg release at the time of ovulation. In males, HCG is prescribed for delayed puberty. It stimulates sperms in the male. HCG is also recommended in young boys in whom testicles have not dropped down into the scrotum.
What is the dosage information of ovidac 5000 iu injection?
Ovidac 5000IU is available in the parenteral dosage form and is administered via the intramuscular route. For the induction of ovulation, you should administer 5000IU to 10000 IU of Ovidac via the intramuscular route one-day succeeding last day of menotropins. For the management of Hypogonadism in male, you should administer 4000IU of Ovidac via the intramuscular route thrice a week for 6 to 9 months followed by 2000 units thrice a week for an extra 3 months. For the management of Prepubertal Cryptorchidism, you should administer 5000IU of Ovidac via the intramuscular route on every other day for four injections.
What are the contraindication and precautions to follow with ovidac 5000 iu?
- A person should contraindicate Ovidac if she is facing androgen-dependent tumors, prostate cancers, swollen ovary, blood clots, or inflammation of pituitary glands.
- Women should have gynecological examination prior to thestart of treatment with Ovidac 5000IU.
- Men should do amedical and hormonal evaluation before treatment with Ovidac 5000IU.
- Ovidac 5000IU should be kept away from children under 4 years of age.
- Lactating mothers should not use Ovidac 5000IU.
- Use a sterile needle or syringe to administer Ovidac 5000IU.
What are the side effects with ovidac 5000 iu?
Some side effects you may observe with Ovidac 5000 IU are
- Bad temper, nausea
- Pain, impatience
- Overtiredness, headache
- Sleepiness, chest tenderness
- Inflammation, yellowing
- Redness at the injection site
If you want to treat your infertility problem then use ovidac 5000 iu. Ovidac 5000 iu is available on our webportal at minimum rate with option of fast shipping!!