Abortions are frequently performed in the first three months or 12 weeks of pregnancy. The duration of pregnancy is calculated from the first day of the woman's last menstrual cycle.
Abortion is of two types:-
Medical Abortion: - It is done when a pregnancy is less than 49 days old from the last day of menstrual cycle. It can be performed using MTP Kit that contains two types of pills (Mifepristone and Misoprostol). But this method is successful only in case of normal or intrauterine pregnancy.
Surgical Abortion: - Surgical method is favored when the pregnancy is more than 7 weeks old or ectopic. It involves use of surgical tools and this can increase the risk of infection in women.
An induced abortion is caused intentionally in order to end the pregnancy. If execution of pregnancy occurs spontaneously before 24 weeks of pregnancy, it is known as a miscarriage. If you are considering an abortion, think vigilantly about what is right for you before going for it.
This comprises not just how you feel now, but how this might influence you in the future. The choice to have an abortion is very personal and differs considerably from person to person.
MTP Kit consists of two types of drugs:-
- Mifepristone (200mg) - 1 tablet- Mifepristone is a synthetic analogue that acts as a progesterone antagonist. This antagonist activity of this drug results from competitive interaction with progesterone at specific receptor sites.
- Misoprostol (200mcg) - 4 tablets- Misoprostol falls under the category of hormones called prostaglandins that are responsible for inducing uterine contractions. It also softens the cervix and causes the uterus to contract, resulting in the throwing out of the uterine contents.
On the initial day of abortion, start with 1 tablet of Mifepristone. Swallow it orally with a glass of water. After 2-3 days, take 4 tablets of Misoprostol as a single dose. It can be taken either via vaginal route or oral route. Before initiation of abortion process, it is very important to take an Ultrasound Test to confirm the type and duration of pregnancy.
Do not take this medication in large amounts as it can lead to over-dosing symptoms like hyperthermia, digestion problems, pain and infection in the pelvic region, vaginal blood loss, fainting, headache, and dizziness, pain due to uterine contractions, nausea, sickness and quivering.
These adverse effects do not last for long period of time and disappear after few days of completion of abortion. MTP Kit does not have any long-term effect on the women using it. Therefore, a woman can easily get pregnant in future if she wants.
In case you are on anti-coagulant therapy, avoid using MTP Kit as it can lead to severe blood loss. The use of MTP Kit is not favored if you are suffering from chronic adrenal failure and hemorrhagic disorders. Take care of yourself after undergoing abortion as your body needs to heal. Do not perform any strenuous activity and avoid intercourse for some time.
Safety measures: -
- If you are using IUD, then in that case remove it before using MTP Kit.
- MTP Kit is not effective, if your pregnancy is ectopic (the development of the fetus takes place outside the womb) or if the pregnancy is more than 63 days old.
- Do not take this drug, if you are allergic to Mifepristone, Misoprostol or any other prostaglandin as it can lead to severe hypersensitivity reactions.
Buy MTP Kit online to get wonderful deals and discounts. You can now enjoy the benefit of fastest shipping.