Everyone faces the problem of pain due to various reasons like muscle dislocation, wear or tear of tissues, muscle flexibility, muscle spasm, physical damage, chronic illness and any kind of cut, burn or damage. Pain can hamper the day to day activities and makes a sufferer weak and helpless. Pain directly or indirectly affects the individual by mentally or physically.
Hence, management of pain at primary stage is very important otherwise, it may create lots of obstacles in the life of individual and doesn't allow the individual to live his/ her life in peace. For pain treatment, there are various remedies are available in the market like iodex, volini gel, volini spray and painkillers (NSAID's and opioid analgesics).
- Examples of Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen, Celecoxib, Diclofenac, Aspirin, and Paracetamol
- Examples of opioid analgesics like Tramacip, Tramjet, and Ultram
Generic Tramadol hydrochloride is a well-known brand of Tramjet, Tramacip and Ultram and its available doses are 50mg, 100mg, and 200mg. All these brands belong to the category of opioid analgesic drugs, which is mainly prescribed for the treatment of moderate to severe pain. Brands of Tramadol can effectively manage body pain, headache, muscle pain, back pain, knee pain and joint pain.
Generally, Tramadol works in different ways to manage pain like-
- It binds to the opioid m-receptors and diminishes the high intensity of pain.
- Tramadol inhibits the neurotransmitters like Serotonin, Epinephrine and nor-epinephrine and reduces the pain sensation.
The initial recommended dose of Tramadol is 50mg and you can easily increase the dose up to 200mg on the basis of individual's age, body weight and severity of the disease. Swallow the whole tablet with a glassful of water and no need to break or crush the tablet. The maximum prescribed dose of Tramacip is 400mg for adult patients and 300mg for elder patients.
At the time of the end of Tramadol treatment, you should gradually reduce the dose to prevent various withdrawal symptoms like nausea, drowsiness, headache, drug obsession, stomach distress, body pain, shallow breathing and chest pain.
Certain precautionary measures should be adopted while using Tramadol-
- It is strictly not allowed to take Tramadol on longer duration or in excess amount as it many cause drug addiction.
- Use of alcohol or alcohol containing drugs is strictly inadvisable with Tramadol.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant females should strictly avoid the intake of Tramadol.
- Children under the age of 16 years should not consume this medication.
- It is strictly not suggested to engage in those activities, which require more attention as Tramadol may affect your ability to do work.
- Intake of benzodiazepines, sleeping pills, and narcotic drugs are strictly not allowed to take with Tramadol due to more sedation.
Buy Tramadol (Tramacip or Tramjet) online at a reasonable cost and exciting offers from our drug portal.