Pain is a very bewildering and dreadful consciousness. Incessant pain can divert your personal as well as professional life. You cannot pay concentration to your daily life because of the horrible feeling of pain. Based on period, pain can be categorized into two parts- Chronic pain and acute pain. Chronic pain lasts for a longer period whether acute pain lasts for a shorter period.
Brief description of Lyrica-
Lyrica is also used for the treatment of diabetic neuropathy, post-herpetic neuralgia and neuropathic pain associated with spinal cord injury.
Working of Lyrica-
Lyrica is a potent medication used for the treatment neuropathic pain. The main active constituent of Lyrica is Pregabalin. Generic Pregabalin belongs to the class of medications known as anticonvulsant drugs. The main mode of action of generic Pregabalin is to deliberate the impulses in the brain that are accountable for the epileptic seizures. It may influence the chemicals in the brain that are responsible for the transfer of pain signals to the brain.
Conflicting effects of Lyrica-
- If you are oversensitive to generic Pregabalin, you should not allow taking the dose of it before a prior consultation of the physician and always consult the physician for the substitute.
- Under certain medical conditions like congestive heart failure, drug addiction, low levels of platelets in the blood stream, kidney disease, diabetes mellitus, breathing disorder, and hemolytic disorder, you should not consume the dose of Lyrica.
Drug interactions of Lyrica-
A few numbers of drugs may interact with the dose of Lyrica if taken along with it. Some are- Cetirizine, Diphenhydramine, Alprazolam, Diazepam, Zolpidem, Codeine, Enalapril, Lisinopril, Ramipril, and Rosiglitazone.
Dosage regimen of Lyrica-
Lyrica is an oral formulation, which should be consumed 2-3 times in a day. The most recommended oral dose of Lyrica for an adult patient for Postherpetic neuralgia is 75-150 mg for two times a day, via the oral route. The dose may enhance in patients with constant pain to 600 mg per day who can bear the dose of 300 mg in a day. The most recommended dose of Lyrica drug is according to the medical condition, age, and tolerance of the patient. Abrupt walk out of Lyrica drug without taking suggestion can initiate withdrawal symptoms headaches, diarrhea, trouble sleeping, increased sweating, or anxiousness.
Annoying effects of Lyrica-
You may feel some annoying effects of Lyrica like drowsiness, change in weight, blurred vision, sleepiness, concentration problem, hands and feet swelling, feeling "high", or dry mouth.
Defensive measures while using Lyrica-
- Drinking alcoholic beverages while taking Lyrica may augment the negative effects of dizziness and sleepiness.
- Lyrica drug may not contribute to any person and must not be taken with any other medication.
- If you are planning to conceive, or pregnant or breastfeed your baby, then do not consume Lyrica without commendation.
From where would you buy Lyrica?
You can buy Lyrica online from our prominent pharmacy store at sensible rates.