MTP kit basically contains two active medicaments namely Mifepristone, which helps in breaking the lining made by the hormone progesterone around the uterus and Misoprostol that helps in cleaning the uterus, followed by heavy bleeding and cramping.
Why MTP Kit?
Almost all women want to be mothers; termination of the pregnancy can be very tough decision for women. But staying in this stressful situation with the unplanned pregnancy is more difficult and this kind of stress can also affect their personal life to a great extent. MTP kit is the best solution available in the market to overcome this situation. Previously the concept of termination of the pregnancy was not accepted by the people in the society but in today’s world with the advancement in the medical world there is also change in the thinking of the people and the concept is being accepted.
Safe and effective abortion pills are now available online.
How does this MTP Kit work?
This medical kit contains two types of medicines, Mifepristone (200mg) and Misoprostol (200mcg).
Mifepristone (200mg) is taken first which helps in separating the embryo from the uterus; it stops the supply of the nutrients and oxygen and brings the death of embryo.
Then, after two days Misoprostol is taken which helps in cleaning the uterus; brings about heavy bleeding with cramping heavy flow which continues for 2-3 days after taking the pills and further normal flow continues for about a week.
Doses of MTP kit
- On the first day, one tablet of Mifepristone (200mg) should be taken orally with water.
- After two to three days, four tablets of Misoprostol (2oomcg) can be taken orally or vaginally. Use 2 to 3 drops of saline if Misoprostol is taken vaginally.
- After 14 days of the administration of the drug you should take the clinical assessment to ensure that the treatment has ended the pregnancy completely.
Who should not take MTP KIT?
Under what conditions, must this medicine be avoided:
- If the women is hypertensive to Mifepristone or Misoprostol
- In case of Ectopic pregnancy
- In case of Adrenal impairment, Asthma
- In case of Renal (kidney) or Hepatic (liver) disorder
What are the adverse effects observed by a female after abortion?
The adverse effects observed while using the MTP kit are: acute abnormal pain, weakness, heavy bleeding, shivering, pelvic pain, stomach cramps, and joint pain.
Precautions to be followed before taking MTP kit:
- Before taking Mifepristone, if the patient is using any intrauterine device, it should be removed.
- After the abortion women should take rest and not indulge in driving and swimming.
- Female should take heavy nutritional meal for a fast recovery.
- Avoid weight lifting as it may cause stomach cramping
- Pregnant women with pregnancy more than 9 week should not use this medicine
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages while using MTP KIT.
- Breast feeding mothers should not use this medicine.
Females who are looking for the abortion pills, can buy MTP Kit online at a very reasonable cost.