If an individual is always busy, rushing about and feeling stressed, it is likely to be a recipe to end up with muscle strains. Muscle pain and weakness are just result of regular work as "short-term effects of a long-term gain". The most common are back pain, shoulder pain and neck pain. You do not need to suffer in silence as it can be treated with the use of medication.
Pain-O-Soma is an oral medication, which contains Carisoprodol as the chief ingredient and can be used as per need. Generic Carisoprodol is a pro-drug that changes into Meprobamate after ingestion. Pain-O-Soma is a centrally acting medicine that falls under the category of medication known as a muscle relaxant. It shows action by hindering the transfer of pain signals between the nerves within the reticular formation and spinal cord, resulting in sedation and alteration in pain perception. This helps in managing muscle pain, back pain, and other minor aches of the body.
Dosing regimen of Pain-O-Soma:
Commercially, Pain-O-Soma is marketed as tablet dosage form, in the strength of 350 mg and 500-mg. An individual should use via an oral route along with a full glass of water. You can take it for 3 or 4 times in a day. Generally, the dose of Pain-O-soma is not same in every individual; it depends on the condition of the patient. An individual should not cross the maximum dose of this medication i.e. 1400mg in a day. A user should not crush or chew the Pain-O-Soma tablet he should swallow as a whole. Do not take more than the prescribed dose of this medication; if a person has to change, he should consult the doctor.
Side effects of Pain-O-Soma:
While using Pain-O-Soma few unwanted effects may likely to occur such as vomiting, dizziness, indigestion, headache, blurred vision, headache, depression, feeling irritable, sleep problems, nausea, blurred vision, vomiting, and upset stomach. These are mild effects, an individual can tolerate, whenever these symptoms become severe, immediately consult the doctor for treatment.
Precautions and warnings of Pain-O-Soma:
- If an individual is a patient of seizure, liver and kidney disorder, epilepsy, and respiratory disease, he must avoid intake of Pain O Soma.
- A person should not use this medication for a longer period because Pain-O-Soma is a habit-forming medication.
- A woman should not use Pain-O-Soma if she is a pregnant or lactating mother, as it can be harmful to the fetus or nursing baby.
- A consumer of Pain-O-Soma should not use alcohol as it can increase the chances of side effects.
- Avoid performing heavy tasks that need attention like driving or operating machine after ingesting Pain-O-Soma.
Where to buy: Buy Pain-O-Soma to manage mild to severe pain injuries and other musculoskeletal pain conditions.