If the pregnancy is unwed or caused by forced rape or assault, abortion becomes necessary. Unwed pregnancy is the common cause of abortion, nowadays. Abortion can be executed by two different methods one is surgical and second is medical. A number of medicines are available on our site used for the termination of unwanted pregnancy of 7 weeks. MTP kit is a safe and USFDA approved medication used for the termination of undesirable pregnancy of 7 weeks.
What is MTP kit?
MTP kit ( Fast Shipping USA) is a useful and effective medication used for the termination of objectionable pregnancy. MTP kit is a very safe and conventional preparation by which an individual can execute a safe abortion. MTP kit consists of two generics as if Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol belong to the category of medications known as Prostaglandin analogs. The main mode of action of generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol is to hinder the action of progesterone hormone that is responsible for the persistence of pregnancy. It may also discard the wall of the uterus that may remove the fetus from the uterus and may induce uterine contractions to remove the fetus and tissues.
Dosage regimen of MTP kit-
In the case of removal of uninvited gestation, you must follow the given commands while taking MTP kit as it consists of 1 tablet of Mifepristone (200mg each) and 4 tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg each)-
- On the first day of medication, take one tablet of Mifepristone, via the oral route.
- On the third day of medication, take four tablets of Misoprostol, via the oral route or the vaginal route.
- On the fourteenth day of medication, visit your gynecologist for the confirmation of the termination of pregnancy.
Exasperating effects of MTP kit-
You may feel some exasperating effects after consuming the dose of MTP kit as if back pain, nausea, vomiting, irritation, abnormal vaginal bleeding, and headache.
Preventive measures while using MTP kit-
- In the case of oversensitivity to the generic drugs, as if Mifepristone and Misoprostol, you may not allow it or you may ask the physician for the substitute before using it.
- You cannot consume it under certain medical conditions as if breathing disorders, heart disease, liver disease, kidney disease, hemolytic disorder, and high blood pressure.
- You cannot consume it in the case of ectopic pregnancy you should consult the physician.
- If you are a , you should avoid taking MTP kit.
From where do you get MTP kit?
You can buy MTP kit online from our well-known pharmacy store at reasonably priced rates.