Careprost is a wonderful discovery for helping in the treatment of hypotrichosis that is possibly the reason due to abnormal growth of eyelashes. It was invented as a side effect for eye lash growth when Careprost initially was designed in treating glaucoma due to fluid buildup in the eye. But now it is a remedial ophthalmic solution that helps you to grow longer and thicker eyelashes in people with hair deficiency in their eyelashes.
Most common reason that an individual suffer with eyelash loss are: Thyroid problem, general body part hair loss because of weak immune system, grooming products for eye, bacterial growth on eyelids, cancer treatment and some non medical reasons of aging, pollution, stress, lack of protein and excessive rubbing of eyes.
For getting the maximum growth of eyelashes, this ophthalmic solution be applied for 12-16 weeks continuously and do not stop its use in between or you will not get desired eyelashes effects. It is mainly involved in raising the span of active hair growth phase to grow longer, fuller and thicker eyelashes.
A theory has revealed that this ophthalmic solution can work flawlessly for eye lashes and at our online drug portal you can buy Careprost at very affordable rates.
Follow given criterion for getting maximum response-
- First wash your hands and face to remove all face make up applications.
- Don't forget to remove your contact lens if you wear, before application.
- Squeeze out a drop of Careprost on a fine and clean eyeliner brush and apply it to the base line of upper eyelid spreading to the tip of lashes. Try not to get the solution into your eye, but n case it got into there is no need to worry as it will not harm. Follow the same procedure for your second eye.
- Clean excess solution that falls over with a tissue paper. Clean and wash the application eyeliner brush and place it in a clean and dry box.
Store Careprost ophthalmic solution in a dry place at room temperature and try to avoid contamination of bottle tip with finger or any other matter.
Patients who use it may experience mild itching or burning in eyes, irritation, dry eyes, inflammation of eye and eyelid, vision disturbance, iris pigmentation, headache and sensitivity to light.
- Take precaution not to engage the solution with any other surface like on face or it may lead to unnecessary hair growth.
- Do not use Careprost ophthalmic solution if you feel oversensitivity towards active ingredient, Bimatoprost or any other inactive material in Careprost ophthalmic formulation.
- Expectant females or mothers who are breastfeeding should avoid the use of this solution as it could harm the child.
Apply at regular interval but in case if you forget to apply any time then apply as soon as you memorize but do not double apply it or it will lead to overdose with serious side effects.
If you are using any other eye preparation with Careprost then maintain a gap of 5-10 minutes between applications of both the drugs.
Buy Careprost ophthalmic solution from our online drug portal and avail great discounts with option of confidential payment and fastest and safe home delivery option without any doctor's prescription.