What abortion pills are enclosed in MTP kit?
There are 5 abortion pills present in MTP kit, namely,
1 tablet of Mifepristone (RU486)200 mg and
4 tablets of Misoprostol 200 mg
The kit rather MTP kit is approved by FDA and hence is very much safe to use for termination of unwanted pregnancy in early days.
How Mifepristone and Misoprostol work?
Mifepristone is an anti-progesterone hormone that blocks the activity of progesterone hormone when consumed. Due to this, nutrient supply gets blocked. Furthermore, oxygen supply also gets hampered and this leads to death of the foetus.
Misoprostol helps in uterine contraction and takes out dead tissues along with blood clots from the womb of the mother.
How to use Mifepristone and Misoprostol?
- On the first day after confirmation of your early days of pregnancy, take one tablet of Mifepristone 200 mg orally in a single dose.
- Then after 2 days, take 4 tablets of Misoprostol 200 mcg. The pills should be taken at an interval of 4-6 hours. You can administer the medicine either orally or vaginally.
- On 14th day, visit to a doctors’ clinic to confirm that your abortion is complete and pregnancy termination is over.
What changes your body will have after the abortion process is over?
There are chances that you might get muscle pain, vaginal inflammation, cramps in your stomach, and even heavy vaginal bleeding
- MTP kit is beneficial for pregnancy that is less than 49 days old. After that same dose is considered to be high and is not safe to use.
- Avoid using MTP kit in case you are allergic to Mifepristone or Misoprostol
- Do not indulge yourself to sexual activity soon after using MTP kit
- Alcohol intake and smoking is strictly not recommended when used MTP kit.
Precautions to be taken after abortion:
- Avoid lifting heavy weight and operating machine after abortion
- Take healthy and nutritious food that should be rich in protein and carbohydrate after you have opted for medical abortion using pills
From where can you purchase MTP kit?
Buy MTP kit today from our online drug store and free yourself from the worries of unwanted pregnancy.