Thinning of lashes (Madarosis, also refers to thinning eyebrows) may happen as a result of hormonal imbalances, medical treatments like chemotherapy and cataract surgery, eye irritation, chronic blepharitis, bacterial infections, over use of eye make-up, stress or anxiety, natural aging and menopause. People have tried many remedies ranging from cosmetic enhancements to herbal medicines/applications with disappointing results. Careprost is the Answer!
Careprost, originally used as the go-to drug for treating the symptoms of glaucoma and intraocular pressure, showed an astounding side-effect of bringing about an increase in the eyelash density. Since then, there is no looking back, Careprost has now become the medicine of choice for people all over the world, as the treatment for Madarosis.
Careprost functions by stimulating the growth of hair on the eyelids, giving them the required density and length. Its main therapeutic agent generic Bimatoprost, is an analogue of prostaglandin which treats glaucoma by reducing the intraocular pressure and preventing damage to the optic nerve of the eye. It treats madarosis by stimulating hair growth on the eyelids and making them long and full.
Ensure before using Careprost eye drops:
- Not to be used if you are historically hypersensitive to generic Bimatoprost.
- Not to be used if you have had recent eye surgery or are suffering from eye infection.
- Not for children under the age of 12 years.
- To be used regularly for 14 to16 weeks for actual results
Here is how you apply Careprost Eye Drops:
- Remove all eye makeup.
- Remove contact lenses.
- Wash your eyes with plenty of water.
- Use a sterile applicator to apply the drops in your eyes.
- Put a one drop of medication on the sterile applicator and carefully draw a thin line along the border of upper eyelid without touching the lower eyelid.
- Close your eyes for 2 to 3 minutes and rest your head back.
- Apply the same way in the other eye.
- Avoid run-off of excess medication, by carefully blotting it away, as it may lead to hair growth in undesired areas touched by the formulation.
- For the best results, Careprost should be applied at night before going to bed as it gets properly absorbed into the affected areas.
Possible side-effects: Though this formulation has a well documented safety profile, some people may experience blurred vision, eyelid redness, temporary itching/redness/burning sensation in eyes & brown pigmentation of iris.
See the world through enhanced eyes, Buy Careprost Eye Drops online from our site for a speedy delivery and get a good deal”