A woman may suffer from both mental and physical trauma. Abortion will become necessary in the given circumstances-
- Ø If the mental state of mother is poor
- Ø If the financial state of mother is critical
- Ø If a defect found in the fetus during pregnancy
- Ø If pregnancy happens due to forced rape or sexual assault
- Ø If there is a misconception regarding the birth of child between parents
Abortion can execute in two different methods that are- Surgical method of termination of pregnancy and Medical method of termination of pregnancy.
Surgical Method of termination of pregnancy- Various types of surgical devices and anesthesia is used for the termination of undesirable pregnancy. The surgical method is a painful and time taking method.
Medical method of termination of pregnancy- Various types of medicines are used for the termination of undesirable pregnancy. The medical method is a pain-free and convenient method.
Several types of abortion pills are available on our site that is used for the termination of unwanted pregnancy of 7 weeks. Abortions pills are the very convenient method used for the termination of undesirable pregnancy of 7 weeks, safely and secretly at home.
What are abortion pills?
There are two types of generic of abortion pills available at our site that is generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Brand names of generic Mifepristone are Mifeprex, Korlym, and Mifegyn. The brand name of Misoprostol is Cytotec. The main mechanism of action of Mifepristone is to obstruct the action of progesterone hormone and discards the lining of the womb that removes the fetus from the womb. The main mechanism of action of Misoprostol is to persuade the uterine contractions and leads to evacuate the fetus from the womb.
How would you take the dose of abortion pills?
For Mifepristone-Take 3 tablets of Mifepristone (200mg each) as a single dose, via the oral route. Perform a medical test to confirm the complete abortion. In the case of failure, in the gap of 3 days, take two tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg each) as a single dose, via the oral route or the vaginal route. Go for the confirmation of abortion.
For Misoprostol- Take 12 tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg each) in a divided dose, via the oral route or the vaginal route. Go for the confirmation of abortion.
For MTP kit- On the first day of medication, take one tablet of Mifepristone (200 each), via the oral route. On the third day of medication, take four tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg each) as a single dose, via the oral route or the vaginal route. On the fourteenth day of medication, visit your gynecologist for the confirmation of the whole termination of pregnancy.
Infuriating effects of Abortion pills-
You may feel some infuriating effects after consuming the dose of abortion pills like back pain, abnormal vaginal bleeding, nausea, vomiting, headache, and abdominal cramps.
Precautionary measures while using Abortion pills-
- Ø If you are oversensitive to generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol, do not consume it and talk to the physician for the alternate before using it.
- Ø You cannot use it under some medical conditions like heart, liver, or kidney disease, hemolytic disorder, and breathing disorder.
- Ø If you have placed an intrauterine device, you should not use Abortion pills.
- Ø Use of abortion pills is restricted in the females under the age of 18.
From where would you get Abortion pills?