Vilitra 20mg is the most effective drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Generic vardenafil is the main active component of this drug. It belongs to the phosphodie sterase type 5 inhibitor. Erectile dysfunction is the problem in which patient cannot erect sufficiently at the time of sexual interaction. This problem is occurring due to the improper supply of blood in the sexual organ so that, the penis get not erect properly.ED can occur due to various regions blood flow in the male genital organ, kidney related disease, hormonal imbalances and some other emotional factors like depression, anxiety, feeling of guilt etc.
The fact about the Vilitra is that, it is not useful for sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis Band HIV etc.
Some drugs are interacted with Vilitra 20mg and these drugsmay decrease or increase the effect of Vilitra. So avoid the use these drugs with the consumption of Vilitra and drugs are Ketoconazole, Fluconazole, Itraconazole, Clarithromycin, Tetracycline,Erythromycin, Nifedipine,Amlodipine, Ritonavir, Atazanavir,Alfuzosin,Silodosin, Pentolamine etc.
Misseddose should not supposed as it is taken at the time you required it. Overdose of drug produce side effect so avoid the overdose. One tablet is sufficient for one day. If you have taken overdose accidently than consult your health care provider immediately.
Some undesirable side effects of Vilitra 20mgtablets the most common side effects when taking Vilitra 20mg are headache, flushing, stuffy or runny nose, indigestion, upset stomach, or dizziness. Color vision changes, such as seeing a blue tinge (shade) to objects or having difficulty telling the difference between the colors blue and green.In rare instances, men taking PDE5 inhibitors (oral erectile dysfunction medicines, including this medicine) reported a sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
Vilitra should be stored at a temperature that ranges from 15-30 degree centigrade. Protect your pills from direct sun light, heat and damp as these might affect the ingredient of the medicine.
Precautionary measurements with use of this drug
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to the generic Vilitra.
- Do not take any prescription and non prescription type of drug with this drug.
- Vilitra should not be taken by the patients who are under the age of 18 years.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol and beverages along with the use of Vilitra.
- Women are not to be supposed the use of Vilitra.
- Avoid the intake of grape fruit and grape juice with drug.
- Heavy meal should also avoid with this drug.
- If you have any type of heart disorder or have a history of heart disease than avoid the use of this drug.