Around 28% of females choosing the birth control pills or contraceptive method for the prevention of pregnancy. Birth control pills fulfill your needs and family planning preferences. Here, we give you a best and effective birth control medication for avoidance of your pregnancy.
In drug market, various kind of birth control methods are available for you like intrauterine devices (IUD's), implants, vaginal rings, vaginal patches and emergency contraceptive pills.
Why you prefer birth control pills?
- No immediate plan for the baby
- Decreases the rate of abortion
- Reduces the rate of increasing population
- Stop the fertility
- Couples are not prepared physically or mentally for pregnancy
- When couples can't take the responsibilities of child
- If financial condition is not good
How birth control helps in pregnancy prevention?
Birth control pills are synthetic hormonal contraceptives, which contain progestin and estrogen. They work similarly as naturally occurring hormones in the female body in case of pregnancy prevention.
Hormonal contraceptive work by-
- Suppress the release of hormones, which stimulate the ovulation
- Make the thick vaginal fluid that prevents the sperm survival and the ability to bind with the egg in the Fallopian tube and stops the process of ovulation (release of egg from ovary)
- Disturbing the capacity of cilia to move fertilized egg towards the uterine wall in case of conception
- It prevents the formation of uterine lining and inhibits the implantation of a fertilized egg in uterus.
How effective birth control pill in pregnancy prevention?
Birth control pill is very effective, if you get this medicine in exact quantity and time. You have to consume a single pill daily at the same time every day. You should always use a backup contraception like condom.
After getting the birth control pill, if vomiting occurs then you should immediately consult your gynecologist.
Are any adverse effects occurring after taking the medicine?
Yes, while taking this medicine, you may face several adverse effects like abdomen pain, chest pain, severe headache, drowsiness, weakness, numbness, eye problem, severe leg pain and blurred vision.
Other medical benefit of birth control pill-
Birth control pill not only prevents the pregnancy in females, but it also indicated to treat certain below mentioned disorders in teenager girl.
- Regularize menstrual cycle
- Improve the pimples
- Reduces the menstrual pain and cramps
- Decreases the chances of endometrial cancer
- Treat Ovarian cancer, breast cancer and uterine cancer
How to get birth control pills?
You should get a single tablet via the oral route with a full glass of water. It should be taken on a daily basis at a same time without any break. Only one tablet is enough for a one day.
Can anyone take birth control pills?
Almost all teenagers and young females are taking birth control pills, but in some medical conditions, birth control pills are strictly contraindicated-
- You have a family history of blood clots
- If you are suffering from migraine headache or any other neurological symptoms
- In case of certain cardiac disorders
- In case of hypertension (high blood pressure)
Buy birth control pills like Yasmin, Yaz, Dronis, Femilon and Ovral -G online at much discounted price and get it delivered at your home.