All progress in any muscle function comes from strain and recuperating. But, this is not right in every case because sometimes minor pain or injuries may let you suffer a lot. These minor muscle pain or injury must be treated on time, otherwise, it may get aggravate in future. If these pains or injuries get aggravated in future can decrease the muscular strength, and this directly affects the quality of the life.
You have two choices for tomorrow either you can treat your muscle soreness or you can leave it untreated. Rather than aiming to have a perfect pain free life, just aim to treat it today than leaving it for yesterday. If you're groaning in muscle pain or discomfort, then use Pain-O-Soma.
Pain-O-Soma is an excellent brand of a centrally acting skeletal muscle relaxant known as Carisoprodol. It is used as a short-term therapy to treat muscle pain and discomfort. Pain-O-Soma can be efficiently used together with rest and physical treatment to treat injuries and other painful musculoskeletal conditions.
Carisoprodol is a potent central nervous system depressant that has a sedative as well as skeletal muscle relaxing effects on the body. Somewhat acting directly on skeletal muscle, it interrupts neuronal transmission within the reticular formation and spinal cord, resulting in sedation and modification in pain perception in the brain.
Pain-O-Soma is a tablet dosage form and available in two different strengths are 350mg and 500mg. To treat muscle pain or discomfort, you can use any dosing strength of Pain-O-Soma. If you're using Pain-O-Soma 350mg, take one tablet of Pain-O-Soma orally thrice a day, at the regular interval of 6 hours. If you're using Pain-O-Soma 500mg, take one tablet of Pain-O-Soma 500mg orally twice a day, at a regular interval of 10 to 12 hours. The maximum dose of Pain-O-Soma can be taken in a day is 1400mg.
An individual can experience some undesired effects while using this medicine such as drowsiness, dizziness, tremor, headache, hazy vision, indistinct vision, nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, and insomnia.
- If you have a history of drug abuse or drug addiction, then avoid the use of this medicine.
- Do not stop using this medication abruptly, as it may cause withdraw symptoms. It is advised to reduce the dose of Pain-O-Soma over a week before discontinuing this medicine.
- It makes you feel dizzy or drowsy, so don't drive a vehicle or operate any machinery after taking this medicine.
- Avoid the ingestion of alcoholic beverages along with this medicine.
- If you have allergic reactions with Carisoprodol or Meprobamate, then avoid using this medicine.