Estrogen and Progesterone are two main female hormones available in birth control. It basically prevents pregnancy in women by stopping the process of ovulation and by making the vaginal fluid thicker and alters the uterine lining in women.
Before choosing birth control pills, you have to find out the actual reasons of pregnancy prevention and always prefer birth control pill as per your convenience. So, don't wait any more and immediately buy Birth control pill online and prevent your continuance of pregnancy.
Apart from pregnancy prevention, birth control pills are also indicated to regularize menstruation, endometrial cancer, uterine cancer, a serious infection of the ovary, uterus, ovarian cysts or breast cysts, reduces painful menstruation.
Various birth control pills available in drug market like-
- Emergency birth control pill or Morning after pill- Plan B, Unwanted 72, i-pill
- Hormonal pills (Progesterone+ Estrogen) - Dronis, Femilon, Mircette, Dianette, Yaz, Yasmin, Ovral-L &G.
- Single progestin pill only- Norethindrone and Norethistrone
Birth control pills work by different ways like-
- It effectively works by stopping the ovulation process (release of an egg from the ovary of a female)
- It also reveals function by changing the cervical mucus to hinder the entry of male sperm through the cervix, and by preventing the uterine lining for the implantation of fertilized egg.
Birth control pills available in two packs like 21 pills pack and 28 pills pack. Swallow the whole tablet by mouth with crushing, chewing and splitting.
- In the case of 21 pills pack- You have to consume a single birth control pill on a daily basis without any gap and it should be started from the first day of menstruation. Then, give a break of 7 days and don't take any pill.
- In the case of 28 pills pack- Firstly, you have to take a single hormonal (yellow) tablet on a regular basis and then take non-hormonal (7 white) pill.
Do not skip any birth control pills as it may augment the probability of getting pregnant and you have to take each birth control pill on time.
Missed dose of birth control pills-
- In the case of one missed dose then you have to take two tablets at the same time on the next day.
- In the case of two missed dose then you have to take 2-2 tablets on successive days.
- In the case of three missed or more then discard the pack and start a new pack.
While using birth control pills, you may observe various adverse effects like mood swings, drowsiness, nausea, stomach pain, breast tenderness, severe headache, weight gain, missed periods, vaginal discharge, and vision changes.
Important safety guidelines while using birth control pills-
- If you vomit out after the ingestion of birth control pill then use a backup contraceptive method like Condom.
- Females above the age of 35 years are strictly not recommended to take birth control pills.
- Avoid smoking and use of alcohol with birth control pills.
- Girls under the age of 18 years are not eligible for the intake of contraceptive pills.
From where you should purchase birth control pill-
To save your valuable time and money, you should always buy birth control pills (Yaz, Yasmin, Dronis, Femilon, Dianette and Mircette) online at very cheap rates.